No products in the cart.
- Minimum Custom Order: Our minimum order is 200 units for our Standard Google Cardboard Headsets. Although we can go single colour in either plain black or brown for 100 units.
- Do you offer Premium Google Cardboard Headsets? Yes, the minimum order for Premium Headsets is 500 units.
- Lead Time: Manufacturing the Units takes from 7-10 days and a little more once you get into the thousands of units. Shipping is normally 3-5 days anywhere in Australia
- Customs/Duties: Customs start picking our shipments up at around 400 units. They tend to look at volume rather than price. We look after the duties for the client.
- What is Included with the unit? By default, we include an extra large head strap of 50cm and nose padding to add extra comfort for the user. You can ask to have these removed for cost saving but the extra costs are negligible.
- Do you have Higher end headsets? Yes, we currently have the VR Go which goes for $29.99 but we can drop the price on orders of 20 or more. These headsets provide an amazing VR experience.
- What is the difference between Premium and Standard Google Cardboard Headsets? There are a few differences, they include the best possible lens, unlimited colours printed on the headset, including high-resolution photographs, superior material.
- What should I choose? Our standard headsets are great, they certainly deliver and allow our many customers to order smaller lots of 200 to 500 units. For small jump in price when ordering 500 or more headsets you wil have the choice to order either premium or standard. Of course, the choice comes down to budget and intended use of the Goo
Why use AustechVR? AustechVR works closely with our clients be it for a single headset or 20,000 headsets. We have great relationships with our factories, we do visit them regularly. Because of this, we are confident that you will get the best product available. AustechVR is also responsive, patient and put the client first. Problems very rarely occur, but when they do, our customers get to see us at our best. We are there for you, simple.
Do you offer a Custom and Fully Branded Google Cardboard Headset? Yes, we certainly do, the whole headset and protective sleeve can contain your branding or event Creative. More information on these awesome Headsets are below.
Do you have a minimum Wholesale on your Custom Branded Headsets? Yes, the minimum is 200 units for these Headsets. Note, these are different from our standard Headsets with a logo on the front.
What Colours do your Custom Headsets come in? We can do any colour you choose on the Headset
How do we get the Creative Artwork to you for our Custom Branded Headsets? Most of our clients are Marketing firms or have access to a Marketing department. We can provide you with a Template for the Headset and Sleeve which your Creative Department can work with. This ensures that you get exactly what you want in the fastest possible time. If you do not have access to your own Creative department then we have someone that can do this for you, of course, the more complex, the more revisions this work may need which can lead to an increase in costings.
How many colours can we use on a Custom Branded Headset? We can use 6 different colours on a Standard Custom Branded Headset and Photograph quality on our Premium Headsets. Please keep in mind that when printing in Pantone each colour used increases the cost of the headset due to the need to have a separate print run for each headset. When using CMYK 6 colours can be used before an extra run is needed.
What is the difference between Pantone and CMYK Colours? Pantone is a single colour ink and can have special colours such as Metallic and Fluorescent. CMYK is the combining of 4 base colours to make many different colours, sometimes CMYK can simulate Pantone.
Do you have a minimum Wholesale Order on Standard Headsets? over 25 units we will start offering discounts on Wholesale orders, once you get over 100 units we are at the maximum lowest % and price is then dictated by extras that you want with your Headsets. Of course, retail purchases are welcome at any time.
Can we put a Logo on your standard Black or Brown Google Cardboard Headsets? Yes, we do, we can have a logo printed on the front of the Google Cardboard Headsets, either multicolour or single colour, white is normally good on a black headset. We also offer headsets with or without straps, brown or black etc. Minimum quantity for a headset with logo is 100 units.
What is the expected lead time on orders? Larger orders or custom orders will have a lead time of around 14 – 21 days give or take a day or two here or there. The length of the lead time can also increase as your order becomes larger.
However, if you order a couple of hundred headsets and we have them in stock we will have them out to you right away. It all depends on stock levels at that particular time.
Higher End Headsets: We have a higher end headset, it is called the VR Go and it certainly provides a fantastic and clear Virtual Reality Experience. We find these are very popular with consumers and also situations where 30 or so headsets are needed.
VR Go Headsets in Bulk? We have a fantastic relationship with the one factory that make these headsets, we can secure private label on 500 headsets or more.
Are you guys in Australia? Yes, we are located on the Gold Coast in Queensland. We are an Australian owned and operated business.
How fast is your Shipping? We have a great relationship with a number of Couriers, we do offer fast and Free shipping with these companies no matter if you order 1 Google Cardboard Headset or 5000!
Do you ship your bulk/custom orders internationally? Yes, we have done this in the past and will continue offering this service in the future. If you need some of your bulk order or the whole order to be shipped to your company or client internationally we will get that done.
How important is the Head strap? We offer the Head Strap to give you more choice on how you use the Google Cardboard Headset. Its use depends on the individual, I prefer to hold the Headset whilst using so that I can adjust angles and distance for different effects.
Any other questions please feel free to call us on 1300 850 353 or email Sales@AustechVR.com.au