See ya later 2019, really looking forward to 2020!
Well, it has been a great year. We have seen some amazing things happen in the world of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality with Hololens 2, Oculus Quest and the race for 5G finally gaining some traction.
I think 2020 will see even more advancement of technology, if you scroll down to the bottom of these email and look at “News from around the traps” you will see that there is a new CPU/GPU being released that will make the next generation of stand alone headsets even more powerful.
On what we at Austechvr have planned for 2020? We have a lot of Virtual Reality Development work lined up for the first quarter of 2020 and that is very exciting for us. We will of course continue providing our amazing Custom VR Headsets with the best print quality on the market to our loyal and new customers.
We also plan on adding to our business next year by creating some in house Virtual Reality experiences that we will deploy onto the market and explore more event based Virtual and Physical experiences, we think this is missing here in Australia.
Finally, Innovation has been a big part of Austechvr and we have created a spin-off business called HP3 focused on Sportstech. We will be bringing that back in house and create a Austechvr Innovation program that will allow Austechvr to grow as Innovators not just in VR and AR but Technology in General.
This will be our last email this year, we will be working right up till Xmas and still managing the manufacturing of our headsets that are being manufactured over the Xmas/New Year break, yes our Headset factory will be humming along.
We wish everyone a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year and hope 2020 turns out just as you planned.
If you are after some Custom Cardboard Headsets pre Xmas it is time to start thinking about that now. If you are interested in starting that process please respond to this email and we will get things moving for you.
Our factory will operate through December until Xmas and then re-open early January before a break in February.
We have recently improved the print quality on our Headsets and recent completed orders have had rave reviews.
360 Video of the week
News from around the Traps
- VR can be used for these four medical conditions – amongst others.
- How Virtual Reality and Sports Training come together.
- Facebook sells Medium, a 3D sculpting program to Adobe – I think this is very exciting for everyone with an interest in creating great Immersive experiences..
- The Holocaust, something humanity should never forget. Here VR is being used to tell a story and show what happened in those dark times.
- New Snapdragon XR2 CPU/GPU – Important for future all in one headsets.
- Augmented Reality in sports, it is everywhere.
- Techie future-proofed himself with VR.
- VR Brain training, the gym for your brain.
- How 5G is going to help the Fan Experience in Stadiums?
- 7 ways to use VR in your Marketing Strategy in 2020
- Got a spare $10,000, well this headset will fit the bill.