VR AR News
The End of Financial Year is almost upon us, it has been a big month here at AustechVR with record numbers of headsets going out all around the country!
We talked a little this week in blog about VR/AR and how it needs an image shift!
360 Jurassic Experience! Not a bad little experience for your kids at home or at school!
- Watch sport via AR on your kitchen table. This shows Holo-Lens, from what I have heard I think the Magic Leap One will be the leader in this market. They are very close with the NBA and expect big things from them very soon.
- For our Marketers and Educators, Google is making a case for Augmented Reality to you.
- China is at the centre of the Universe when it comes to Virtual Reality, its use is so much further ahead than it is here in Australia or even the USA. Vive are now working hard to utilise 5G for Mass Adoption of VR.
- A great idea where a company is providing shops to test new designs and ideas on shoppers before they actually build! This makes sure that you build a shop fit out that actually works.
- Some brave and interesting predictions on the state of Education in 2030!
- Augmented Reality Solar System set, it will cost you a little but it will worth it for schools!
- How 5G will change Marketing and VR/AR landscape.
- How to Immerse and not irritate consumers in AR.
- AR being used to monitor assets for Mining companies!
- The power of Immersive Story Telling for Brands!